Sunday, May 1, 2016

Last P-day (to friends) 4-15-16

I leave Monday to NZ!! Can you believe it? 3 more days here!!! I have loved the MTC. It has truly helped me become who I am today. I will miss everything about it, other than how the food makes me feel hahahah. How is everyone doing?? I feel like I don't know anything anymore!! Feel me in on details :) well, this week has been a roller coaster to the max. My whole district left for their missions, except my companions and I. It was really sad saying goodbye to the people you were able to grow with. I loved them all. This past week I have been getting Visitors Center Training and it's been really a tough time for me. I felt useless. I felt like Jesus Christ didn't know me because I felt really good with teaching and now I was online teaching and giving tours (walking lessons). I had a bad attitude, but I just felt like crap. I was in class and we were online teaching which means we are the ones who answer on mormon.org when you chat with someone or the ones who reply to people about questions. One kid got on and asked about polygamy and then Joseph Smith and then Angel Moroni?? He started to be really rude to us and started to bash and say some really crude things. I just felt like I wanted to cry. I felt so hurt and bothered that Jesus Christ would call me to do this as part of my mission. I prayed so hard that I could know why I was called to a visitors center, another chat popped up and it said "Missionaries?" I replied and in my head I was hoping it wouldn't be a rude or bashing person again. The girl named Chloe responded and said, "I think you are awesome" She then logged out. What a tender mercy from Jesus Christ. I still don't know why all the reasons I am called to help in the Visitors Center for some of my mission, but I do know that through this the prophecy of the gospel reaching every nation is being fulfilled. I feel so blessed to be here, I cannot believe i am leaving. I have loved it here. I miss you all so much, and I hope to hear from you. I pray for you all daily and wish you the very best!! God Speed!!!
HERE I COME NZ!!!!
Sister Madeline Cleone DeLoach

No comments:

Post a Comment