Sunday, May 15, 2016

FAMILY 5-15-16

Kia Ora Whanau,

How are you all?? Sounds like everyone is doing amazing!! I really love hearing from you all, and I heard news that Jaxon still loves me;) Just kidding. But really grateful to hear from you all. Quite a few amazing things happened this week. The first thing was our neighbor, Brother Brown is out of work for dislocating his knee and he was mowing his lawn so we went over and offered to help. He wouldn't let us, but he stopped his lawn mower and said, "Sister DeLoach... Thank you for your testimony in church on Mothers Day" I said oh You are welcome, and then he said how the day before church he was with his two daughters driving in a scary part of town and someone got a hammer and slammed his back window in and then ran away. He said he was on the verge of wanting to kill the man, he said he literally thought how he could find and kill that man. As he came to church and still had those thoughts he listened to us speak and it wasn't until I told the story of my Mom's "Friend" who was innocently placed into Prison that he heard the voice in his head "Did your girls get hurt" He answered to himself "NO" Don't you have insurance on your car, and that won't cost you anything to get it fixed "You're right" He thought. He said that because of that story the spirit was able to save him from making a terrible mistake that could have placed him into prison. He said he has felt so grateful since then. Thank you Mom, for sharing these stories with me, they truly convert people here, and you are saving lives!! I finally got my mail. Thank you for ALL the things you sent me. I feel so fortunate to be so blessed. Thank you again!! As I was kind of down this week, Sister Chudleigh made me read the words to Hymn 241 "Because I have been given much" I challenge you all to go and look through those words, I just wept as I realized I have so much to be grateful for!! 

ALAN GOT BAPTIZED!!!! It was such an unreal day. He looked so pure, and it was hilarious because he is 6'6'' and the man that baptized him is shorter than mom. Hahahah It was hilarious. He is so happy though, and he was able to receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost on May 15, 2016 which is the same day the Aaronic Priesthood was restored to Joseph Smith. I was so stinking proud of Alan. Last night he came to the VC, and he just kept saying "I just want to talk about Jesus All day, I only want to be in places where people talk about Jesus" HAHA he has really changed, and i am so proud of him. Right as he was immersed in the water and rose, he gave Brother Halbert the biggest hug, and then sat in the water sobbing. He did it. Alan Kingi, a man in prison who didn't know God existed, now was the purest man in the room. I was so proud. I couldn't cry, but I couldn't wipe the smile off my face, I felt pure joy, as I saw how happy Alan was and as I knew the Savior was so happy too!!! 

I saw this quote and I it changed my life, I hope you love it too!!! 

"you were in the war in heaven and one day when you are in the spirit world you will be in thralled with those who you associated with. You asked someone in which time. They lived in, and you might hear, I was with Moses when he parted the Red Sea, or I help build the pyramids, or I fought with Captain Moroni. And while you are standing there in amazement someone will turn to you and ask, "which prophet time did you live in?" And when you say President Hinckley or President Monson a hush will fall in every hall and Corredor in heaven, and all in attendance will bow at your presence. You were held back 6000 years, because you were the most talented, most obedient, most courageous, and most righteous. Remember who you are!" -President Boyd k. Packer

I love you all, soooo much!!! Ko Sister DeLoach Tokau Ingoa (My name is Sister DeLoach) :)

That midget that we painted his house, we invited him up to the VC, and he came! We taught him the restoration, and I invited him to be baptized on June 25 (my half birthday) and he accepted and said YES!!!!! It was completely random and we were basically in shock, but the spirit testifies when the people are ready to receive it, and he was :) he even said "Do I stop drinking coffee now or when" HAHAHAHAH

Arohanui!!! xoxoxo
Sister DeLoach 

p.s... got my hair done mom :)













No comments:

Post a Comment