Sunday, May 15, 2016

Friends 5-15-16

Kia Ora, My people!!

How are you all? Alan GOT BAPTIZED!!!! It was unbelievable to see him become so pure in a matter of seconds. It was so awesome, because Alan is 6'6'' and the man that baptized him is shorter than my mom.. HAHA It looked impossible but it was accomplished. Alan just sat in the water after he was baptized, and sobbed. He was the happiest person I have ever seen. He bore his testimony after, and he said "It's the best day of my life" I was so proud of Alan. He is so cool, we even had 5 of our investigators there because they love him so much. It was awesome to see. I am so stinking proud of him!!!

After Alan's baptism we were able to attend a dinner appointment at a lady named Fran's house! She gave us a Maori lesson and I learned "Ko Sister DeLoach Tokau Ingoa" (My name is Sister DeLoach) HAHA i'm fluent right? It's a beautiful language with a beautiful culture. Fran was home alone, but has 4 children and a husband who were just away for a few hours. I could tell she seemed kind of down, and as we sat and talked to her, the scripture D&C 18:10 clear as day came into my mind. I know this scripture says "The Worth of Souls is great in the Sight of God." I told her I felt impressed to tell her that scripture and how important she was to God. She just started to weep. She has been going through a lot, and that was exactly what she needed to hear. I felt so much gratitude to be the servant to relay that message to her. This gospel is Happiness, and this church is TRUE. It's true because it's Jesus Christ Church. It's a perfect church with imperfect people. I love you all!!! 

"you were in the war in heaven and one day when you are in the spirit world you will be in thralled with those who you associated with. You asked someone in which time. They lived in, and you might hear, I was with Moses when he parted the Red Sea, or I help build the pyramids, or I fought with Captain Moroni. And while you are standing there in amazement someone will turn to you and ask, "which prophet time did you live in?" And when you say President Hinckley or President Monson a hush will fall in every hall and Corredor in heaven, and all in attendance will bow at your presence. You were held back 6000 years, because you were the most talented, most obedient, most courageous, and most righteous. Remember who you are!" -President Boyd k. Packer

Arohanui!!! XOXOX 
Sister DeLoach 






Stake President Thomas Sutcliffe
Brother Alan Kingi baptized 5-14-16

No comments:

Post a Comment