Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Kia Ora Friends!!! 5-22-16

How are you all? This week seemed a little better :) 
Tuesday at District Meeting Homesickness hit pretty bad, and so I asked the District Leader for a blessing, he in the blessing said that my family would be watched over by angels, and that the Lord needed me here and this time for a specific reason. I have felt so much comfort since then. I know the Lord knows me and you and he loves US! 

Well, We finally met our investigator Craig, and he is 54, Maori, hipster as and is KEEN as in the gospel too! He lived barely outside of the ward boundaries, and didn't want to get special privileges to come to our ward, so he sold his house and moved down the road just to be in our ward, NEEDLESS to say We invited him to baptism, HE IS SO KEEN!!! He is getting baptized on June 25:) I am sooo excited for him. He had triple bypass surgery about a year ago and is still recovering, he has a check up this week, so please pray for him!!! 

Alan had his interview this week and gets ordained with the Aaronic Priesthood on SUNDAY! I am sooo happy for him!! I wish you could hear his accent!! HAHA He says "Wow this gospel is SO Awesome" HAHAH. He is the best. 

One day I was feeling kind of down, at the Visitors Center and this 20 ish year old guy walked in and asked for Sister DeLoach, I said that was me and turns out he had been in contact with some of you on my Instagram and is from Utah and came to say hello. Such an answer to my prayers that God knew I needed someone and literally sent them to me! I know he lives, and loves us. I felt it this week from a random boy from Utah. While that guy was here we took him on a tour and I felt impressed to show him Come Unto Christ, and as it finished he had tears in his eyes, I told him that the words that stuck out to me were "Once you feel Christs love you'll never be the same" He said he needed exactly those words, and he just wept. He said he came here to make my day, and he was leaving with my companion and I making his day and answering the questions in his heart. 

GOD LIVES, HE KNOWS YOU, and HE IS ANXIOUSLY AWAITING YOU!!! I testify of this!!! 

Love, Sister Maddie DeLoach




No comments:

Post a Comment