Sunday, May 1, 2016

Email to Friends 3/25/16

Hello everyone!!! I am alive! I definitely feel all of your prayers. I haven't felt homesick since the second I walked into the MTC. I am so happy here. I have had some amazing experiences. My favorite experience was the very first day, we were able to teach some investigators.. 60 of us missionaries... HAHA kind of hard to do that. The first investigator was named Katie and she talked about how she had made mistakes in high school. she isn't LDS but lives with a ton of LDS people at BYU. I felt prompted to stand up in the huge group and to tell her about the atonement. I felt as though I spoke with authority and power. I explained the Atonement to her and the saviors love for her. I then walked up to her in this huge gym and asked her to read Alma 7:11-13 aloud. The spirit was so there. the spirit spoke through me. This was my very first day here and it made me leave that day on a spiritual high.. I am so happy here, PLEASE SEND ME MAIL!!! I miss you all and love you all a lot, I know this email is tiny but I literally have no time to email this week. All I can say is the savior lives, he LOVES YOU!!! "We see ourselves in terms of yesterday's and today's, the savior see's us in terms of forever." I thank you all for everything you have done for me! I have two companions and that is kind of a struggle, but they both really sweet. Love you all! I'll be better next week! God speed!
Sister Madeline Cleone DeLoach

No comments:

Post a Comment