Monday, May 30, 2016

From Jax 5-30-16

How's it?!

You sound and look good sista! How is everything going?! You are always so positive and faithful! Keep it up! I understand that it's still the beginning of everything and you're probably slowly getting over the whole homesick thing. Don't worry, we all have had to go through that exact same thing. Knowing that I'm not alone was comforting enough for me to get through it all. It sounds like you're staying very busy teaching and committing! As long as you focus on your goals and purpose that's all you will think about throughout your days, even if there's not people coming in the visiting center you'll think about your investigators and their needs. It's kinda fun looking out for people spiritually and relying on God to give you the revelation you and your people need to progress!

-How many people are you reaching?
-Do members bring none members to the temple grounds a lot?
-How's your companions? Can you relate to them? Or are they complete opposites like all of my companions were..? Haha

My buddy that lives near the temple is Davis Sutcliffe. I love that kid to death! I'll tell him to go visit you if he hasn't already haha

Hope you're doing well! Feel free to talk to me about everything and anything! You are really helping me in so many ways! I love your cheerful spirit! Keep smiling and looking beautiful as you always do!

2 Nephi 9:39
O, my beloved brethren, remember the awfulness in transgressing against that Holy God, and also the awfulness of yielding to the enticings of that cunning one. Remember, to be carnally-minded is death, and to be spiritually-minded is life eternal.

I don't know why, but this scripture has been on my mind lately. It helped me stay positive throughout some ruff times.. "Spiritually Minded Is Life Eternal"
S.M.I.L.E.

Cheers mate!

Love Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment