Sunday, May 1, 2016

1st letter to Dad MTC 3/25/16

DAD!!!!! It's my P-Day!!!!!! I am LOVING the MTC, I haven't been homesick since the second I walked in, I honestly haven't had much time to be haha. I am in a three some, I have two companions one is Sister Dehart from Altamont Utah, and the other is Sister Wilkins from Nibley, Utah (Logan). I feel so blessed with the two of my companions, we are all so different, but we somehow make it work. Sister Dehart is going to the LA Vistors Center, and Sister Wilkins is going to the Independence Missouri Visitors Center. We are all VC sisters. It isn't much like I expected here, I think I kind of thought I was coming to prision... HAHAHA I love it. The people here are genuine, we all have a similar love for our savior Jesus Christ, and best of all.. WE ARE ALL HAPPY. Life here consists of getting up at 6 yes, 6... My companion Sister Wilkins likes to get up early... I somehow manage to do it, even if I do have big bags under my eyes!! I really do love it here!! Today we are going to the temple, I couldn't be more excited. I was made a senior companion last night by my Branch President. The pictures I just sent to the family are of the President of the MTC, who used to be the Stake President of the singles ward I was in Sandy. He also is best friends with President Rudd, and sent that picture to him as well. Well, I am going to write the family and I'll give all my deets in that email! I love you Dad, I miss you EVERYDAY!! I got your packages today, and THANK you so much!!!! I was such a hit all of a sudden every missionary wanted to be my best friend hahaha. BE SAFE! Im so happy and I love you!!!
Sister Madeline DeLoach

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 8:42 PM, Dennis DeLoach <drd.deloach@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sister Maddie DeLoach,

I love the ring of that name!!  I had to say it at least once.  I hope you are doing awesome.  I know the goodbye’s are so hard but they are behind us now.  Please let me know all of the details oh how your first day and every day is going for you.  We pray for you all of the time.  Thank you so much for your letter.  There is nothing in this life that has more value to me than letters I have from my children.  They are worth more to me than all the gold, diamonds and money in the world!!!  I hope you have a great companion.  Let us know all of the DEETS about all of your roommates.  I hope you did not have to spend a whole week unpacking all of your stuff. haha  I think you took more than anyone at the MTC!!  I love you Mads!!  I am so proud of you and am so excited for you to get to New Zealand and have fun.  The MTC is a learning place to prepare you for the real world - it’ll be worth the wait.  Keep up the great work Mads.  I love you more than life!!!  SLY

No comments:

Post a Comment