Monday, October 31, 2016

KIA ORA (friends) 10-30-16

Another week!!! This week went so fast!!! And I hit 8 Months this week. SO CRAZY! Cannot believe it.  We are getting ready for Christmas lights here at the VC, and it's going to be amazing. We will get to each individually bear testimony to 10,000+ people it will be so humbling!

This week the CRAZIEST miracle happened. On P-Day, last week after I emailed you, we went to the City Centre and we walked by the Body Shop and we just wanted to smell some scents, while we were in there the worker called out to us and said "Are you Mormons" We said yes and she said "How do I become a mormon?" WHATTTT We were in complete shock, we told her all she needs to do, and she said " I just found out I am pregnant, and I want an eternal famliy"Wow. it was so humbling that the spirit guided us to be in the right place, at the right time, with the right people. it was so special to be able to witness this miracle. She gave us her info and we sent it to the local missionaries!!! 

While at shift at the VC this week, there was a RM who was telling us he served in Japan and got reassigned while out to Sydney south mission in Aussie, I asked if he knew Elder Meyer(my cousin) and he said yes! I asked what his last name was so I could tell him hello, and he said"Just tell him I am the Elder with one leg" he then grabbed his leg and hit it to show it was fake. His friend said "Do you remember the talk from conference about the missionary with a fake leg who tried riding a bike, and his mission president reassigned him?" I said yes, and he said that is him. His name is Peter Cowan. WOW. How humbled I felt to know such a strong Son of God. It was so humbling to see! I felt so grateful to meet him.

I hope you are all doing well. and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! I love you each so much, have the best week ever. and NEVER FORGET that Jesus Christ thought YOU worthy of his blood. I love you so much!!! 

Arohanui,
Sister Maddie DeLoach

No comments:

Post a Comment