Monday, October 17, 2016

Kia Ora 10-16-16

Hello Family!!! Sounds like from Mom's email you are all happy and well. I just wanted to write and tell you each how much I love you. I have really thought about each of you a lot this week, and the influence you've played in my life. I have learned so much from every single one of you.
Dad- I have learned to NEVER quit. You have taught me to take what life throws at me and to be happy in return that I have a life. You are such an inspiration to me. 
Mom- You have taught me to look for the good in others. To be gracious, and loving. YOU have taught me that when things are HARD they are worth it. I LOVE YOU
Josh- You have taught me happiness. You have taught me to look at the hearts of others, to see who they can become. You have taught me to love differences that I find in others, you have taught me to NEVER stop giving my very best. I love you very much.
Kurt-You have taught me to be positive. To look for ways to serve, and to sacrifice for those that I love. You are such a great example, and happy almost birthday :))) 
Jordan- You have taught me to be patient, to be kind, and to laugh. You are such a wonderful mom, and you seriously would do anything for your kids and I love that about you.
Dallin- You have taught me to work hard. You have taught me to continue doing what I know is right and I will be blessed, thank you for that!!
Devyn- you have taught me that I CAN accept change. To look for the good in others, and to accept whatever change happens with ease and peace.
Dayton- You have taught me to find common ground. To be a peacemaker, to make others feel important, and to never give up no matter how many times I fall.
Joey- You have taught me to put in the time to be my best. You are such a great student, husband dad and brother. You are amazing
Salem- You have taught me to put what's important first in life. You sacrifice a lot of your time to be  wonderful mother. You also have taught me to get out of my comfort zone, and to serve. Even If I don't want to. YOU are a beautiful mother. 
Kru- I love you bud, keep doing your best at school and football, be nice to everyone and try to make one NEW friend every single day!!
Mado- I Love you!! Keep being happy and keep smiling, do good at school and know I love you!!
Nixo- Be a nice boy. I love you so much, don't kick punch or bite;)
Coco- Hi birthday twinny!! I love you keep smiling talk to you soon:)) 
Skylar- Hi priincess, How is school? I love you heaps, keep being nice and dancing
Drew- I hope you remember me.. hahah probably not. I LOVE YOU keep sleeping
Jersey- Hi jers jers, keep sleeping for mum, keep smiling, and keep being happy I LOVE YOU
I Love you all so much, and these are just a few things I reflected on this week. I love you each so much and so grateful for these lessons I get to share with my brothers and sister here in NZ!

This week has been really hard, yet really humbling. I realized when you are with someone 24/7 and you still feel really alone, you need to really lean on your Savior Jesus Christ. It's been challenging, but humbling to know that he is there for me, he does care about me and he see's what I cannot. I know he does love me despite this hard time in my life. THIS TOO SHALL PASS has become my new mindset.. hahah :) 

This week was actually amazing, I feel like the more disobedient my companion acts the more EXACTLY obedient it makes me want to be and help her be. The other day after morning prayers she started climbing back into bed I just said "come on you can do it" she then got out of bed. I know that the Savior in my life often says "come on you can do it" So it was nice to help someone else. 

We felt as though we should visit this less active lady the other day with 5 small children. As we got there she had her walls up in the sense she wasn't being super friendly, we kept talking anyways and just offered to help her clean her house, she said no, but we insisted. We cleaned her whole house and she just started sobbing and said "Right before you came I got a call that I have cleaning checks tomorrow" Her baby was sick, and she had no idea how she was going to do it, and then we came:) and cleaned her whole house. "He answers my prayers, I am so grateful." she said. What a blessing to be able to warm others before we warn them.I know that He does care. I saw it first hand, and it's humbling to remember he doesn't just love you, but he ALSO loves your enemies (or your hard comps;) ahahha 

I hope you know how much I love you each. Thank you for helping me to be happy from thousands of miles away. You are my happiness, and so is this gospel. Thank you for all you do for me!! 

Arohanui, 
Sister Maddie DeLoach 




No comments:

Post a Comment