Monday, October 10, 2016

Hello Friends 10-9-16

I've been transferred to Sunnyhills Ward, in Hamilton still and I am still serving at the Visitors Centre. It was really hard to say goodbye to my Family in the Lake Ward, I literally just moved across the street, Sunnyhills is still in the same chapel, ahah but I really miss those people I have grown to love the past 6 months. My companion is Sister Hekau, she is Niuean and is from Auckland NZ. She is quite different from all my other companions, but I know with time we will be able to connect better...

We have been double shifted in and into an area that hasn't had sisters for ages, so it's kinda like starting from scratch, but I know the Lord will help us!! We had our first miracle at a less active members home, we went to visit her on request from the Relief Society president and when we got there there was a big gate covering her house, luckily and miracle she was coming to unlock it for her daughter and we happened to just be right there. She talked with us and gave us her number. Well, we went to Bishops house after, and told him and he was in SHOCK he said she hasn't let anyone in or talked to anyone from the church in 10+ years. She is the bishops neighbor and won't even let them come deliver a Christmas gift. MIRACLES 

Well, please pray for my companion and I, and this area. I really love you all so much, and am so grateful to be a missionary! 

Arohanui, 
Sister DeLoach 

No comments:

Post a Comment