Monday, October 17, 2016

Friends 10-16-16

Hello!!!! How are you all??? Sorry I don't have much time at all, but I just wanted to tell each of you I LOVE YOU!!! 

This week was better than the last, and this week we saw so many miracles!! We felt prompted to visit this less active member and while there we could tell she wasn't herself, we offered to clean her house and she said no, we did anyways :) haha we cleaned her house and all of a sudden she started sobbing and said "right before you  came I found out I have cleaning checks tomorrow and I had no idea how I was going to do it all" What a miracle to be able to help someone who truly needed help. She just wept and her gratitiude was for her Heavenly Father, who really heard and answered her prayers. I know he hears and answers your prayers. I know he loves you. If you feel far away from him, just turn around. He is right there always. 

This area is gorgeous but quite challenging, funny how just across the road the people got a little more difficult.. haha but I do love it, and I am up for anything my Heavenly Father see's fit for me. THIS TOO SHALL PASS, whatever you are going through, be patient he does love and care about you!!

Arohanui,
Sister DeLoach 

No comments:

Post a Comment