Monday, October 3, 2016

Kia Ora (friends) 10-1-16

Grateful and Humbled. 

This week is transfers, and I have no idea if I'll get shifted or not, I am keen for a change, but I do know that the Lord is in charge. Please read "Fourth Floor Last Door" By: Uchtdorf, I promise it will touch each, girl or boy I promise it will have an effect on you!! 

Well I just want to share a part of a man's testimony that he bore in testimony meeting yesterday, this man is named Brother Salima, and he is Samoan, is probably in his 50's and has a few children. He bore his testimony and said,
 "Today I am grateful. As you all know I am looking for a job, and I will continue to look. But today I feel grateful. I received a text this morning that said "today at noon your power will be shut off" I called the lady and she wouldn't answer, I really will pay my bill he thought to himself. He texted the lady back and said "Today is my Sabbath Day, I cannot break the Sabbath, so I cannot pay today, please I will pay tomorrow if you will please extend my payment." He said he got a text back and it said "your power will be cut off tomorrow at noon." He just wept as he said, and today I am grateful. Grateful that Heavenly Father answers our prayers that he loves us and he loves me."

How humbled and grateful I feel to be a full time servant of my Savior Jesus Christ. How grateful I feel to be on God's Army, at the front line for these people here in New Zealand. I feel humbled and grateful for the kindness of the people of whom I serve. I want to bare you EACH my testimony that I know this is the only true church on the Earth. I know that Thomas S. Monson is called of God to lead and guide us in the last days. Most of all I want you to know that I love my mission, I love the people here, and I will forever feel gratitude for my Savior Jesus Christ who allowed me, and imperfect being, to be able to help bring my brothers and sisters back to our fathers presence. I feel so much happiness. I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ know and LOVE you. Keep doing what is right, I promise you, that Lord knows and LOVES YOU.

Arohanui, 
Sister DeLoach 







No comments:

Post a Comment