Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas 2016 (friends) 12-25-16

I AM 20 YEARS OLD. I am no longer a teen-YAY! I am sooooo excited to skype my family today!! I can't believe I actually get to, it feels so surreal. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

I had a Christmas Miracle, and it came on a day that was SO hot. We were tracting our area, and we were out for about 4 hours in the blasting heat when we finally were a few steps away from our flat, and this car pulled up, I walked over to see if they needed anything and this man said "I have seen you guys walking around in this hot weather, and I thought I could bring you an Ice Block (popsicle)." I just looked at him and tears started to flow. I said thank you SO much, and he says I know that you go around sharing goodness, so I thought I could do the same to you!!! He said his name was Chris, and that he is from the Rise Church, another Christian Church here in Hamilton. I walked away that day KNOWING that there is goodness in the world, and if we think there isn't maybe that can start with us sharing more goodness and I promise in return we will receive so much more!!! 

I hope that your day is full of family, love and laughter. I hope you will take a few minutes to think about that first gift that was given to the world, I truly do know that ChristMadeASavior for each of us. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!! I love you all so much! 

AROHANUI,
Sister DeLoach

No comments:

Post a Comment