Monday, December 12, 2016

MEAN AS CHRISTMAS (friends) 12-11-16

MERRY CHRISTMAS lights to all of you!!!!! 

It's Christmas here!!!!! 
It's been amazing giving tours all night every night. We have had so many miracles, but the one that stood out to me was we are on a rotation schedule with 6 other sets of sisters, and so we take tours by time, and they had a VIP time which just happened to be our tour. What VIP is, is the Area Presidency who is a general authority and important people of inter faith council, and President cummings. Well I was quite nervous, but it turned out amazing. I cannot explain the feeling I felt as I was able to bear testimony of our Savior Jesus Christ to a man who is a witness of him. The spirit was so strong, I have no idea what I said, or what my companion said, but it was felt, the spirit was so strong. Elder Cardon, he was the 70 and Elder Semon who is in the presidency pulled us aside after and shook our hands and spoke to each of us for a minute, they thanked us for the special spirit, and their wives came to us and gave us each a hug they both were so lovely and shared of the special spirit they felt.

Last Night Valarie Adams came in for a tour, she is an Olympic Athlete, she is a shot-putter. She is also a Mormon. Our Assistants are in the back asking for referrals, and it was hilarious when she was the one to walk in and they had to ask her for a referral, it was hilarious to see them so scared!!! This week we found 2 New Investigators, and BOTH of them were at their lowest points, and said they prayed the night before to God that if he were there he would answer their prayers. It was such a miracle to see the spirit guiding us to where Heavenly Father needed us to be. It's humbling to know that if we just listen, and follow we will know exactly where to be!!! 

 I have been reading Jesus The Christ studying the birth of the Savior and something that stood out to me was the obedience of Joseph when he was told to flee, or Christ would die. I love that because of His obedience, we were able to have a Savior. I know as we each find something new we can be more obedient at that we seriously will see miracles. I know that the miracles of Jesus couldn't be all written because there wouldn't be books enough to contain them, and I feel that way about my mission. I have seen the hand of God in so many lives, and especially mine. So much love to each of you:)

AROHANUI,
Sister DeLoach

No comments:

Post a Comment