Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Kia Ora Friends 11-30-16

HELLO all!
Hope you each had a Happy Thanksgiving. I just wanted to share a tender mercy that happened to me yesterday! Well today in the states is My Mum's Birthday, which was yesterday here in the promised land;) and anywho we went out tracting and the first two peoples houses we knocked on their names were CAMILLE. That is my mums name and it seriously was such a sweet tender mercy from heavenly father that he DOES love me, he DOES hear my prayers. Later that night sitting at the Visitors Centre, her EXACT car drove by, and once again, I felt the simple nudge from my Heavenly Father that he was aware of me, he loved me. 

As you all know I am sure, but #LIGHTTHEWORLD is now released, and so GO NOW to Mormon.org and check it out. We had training on it from SLC and they said that as a church they feel that this is the best video they have ever released.. AND I AGREE!! Also today being december 1 here, the theme today is Christ lifted others burdens and YOU can too! Today I will lift others burdens, and no that doesn't mean I will go and pick up another sisters companion even if they are their burden;) I will just do something simple like the Savior did. I know you can do it too!

I told you a few weeks ago, that we were online teaching and a lady came online and told us how she took her name off the church records because of Anti Material she read, but that SHE knew that this was the true church and was trying to come back, well.. SHE GOT PERMISSION TO GET RE-BAPTIZED!! This weekend one of our investigators all the way across the world, in California will be entering the waters of baptism. So grateful to online teach, and for the blessing of social media. The work truly is hastening, I wish you could be on the other side of Mormon.org and see all the questions and many places people are calling from, it's truly a testimony to me that this gospel IS right now reaching every kindred, tongue, and people. I am so grateful to be apart of GODS ARMY! I love you all heaps, and I pray literally for you all every single day! 

I hope you know how much you mean to me, I LOVE YOU!

Arohanui,
Sister DeLoach 

No comments:

Post a Comment