Monday, November 28, 2016

Hello Friends 11-20-16

I'm alive, and so I won't complain. What a trying week, but I know that means they should look up from here. :) I am still in Sunnyhills, with Sister Hekau!!

SISTER TAULA IS BACK IN THE VC AND IT MAKES ME SOO HAPPY!!! 

This week I had the sacred opportunity to learn a lot. I learned a lot this week that you can't help others change if they aren't willing to. BUT I have learned that you CAN change yourself. You can learn to be patient, humble, and teachable and you can try to be like Jesus.

We had a fireside last night that us Visitors Centre sisters put on, it was called testimony of songs, and we sang 4 songs and each bore a simple testimony. I can honestly say I felt the spirit so strong, as I bore my testimony to 100+ people. One of the songs was I'm Trying to be like Jesus, some of the words say "I'm trying to be like Jesus, I'm trying to love my neighbor, love one another as Jesus Loves you TRY TO SHOW KINDNESS IN ALL THAT YOU DO." The words so hit me and I felt that I can finally say I am honestly trying my best to be like Jesus, I am trying to show kindness in all that I do. Grateful for the added word of TRYING. 

We are expecting 21,000 people for Christmas lights so I will get to bare my testimony to that many people. OH HOW GRATEFUL I FEEL!!! 

I'd super appreciate the prayers for all missionaries over the holiday season. I hope you each have an AMAZING Thanksgiving. I am thankful for each of you!

Arohanui,
Sister DeLoach 

No comments:

Post a Comment