Monday, November 7, 2016

HELLO (Friends) 11-6-16

Another Week!!! Time is flying. I hope you each had a great week. Can you believe it's already November? 

This week we had interviews with president cummings, and WOW. I know he is one of the reasons that I was called to this mission. I know that he is someone I am supposed to learn and grow from. He gave me such wise council, and he just listens so well. I feel the love Christ has for me as I talk to him. He is amazing!!! 

Well, that boy Jahkana who came in a few weeks ago who was Less Active  and asked us to teach him how to forgive, he comes in like 3 times a week now, and it turns out that his WHOLE family is going back to church, just because of him. It's been amazing, he keeps saying "if I never met you two, my whole family and I would still be less active." It's been amazing to see the changes he's made in himself, and this week his mom went and bought her garments again. She was endowed, and now she is working towards the temple again. I truly know one person, CAN make a difference. Why don't you be the difference?? I love you each so much.

It's rainy here in NZ, and Christmas is coming up. It's also Summer, and it's really hot out here. I guess there is a hole in the ozone layer and so the sun really beats upon you here. It's hot as! I know this is the true church, and I can never deny the feelings and peace I have felt as I kneel down and pray to Heavenly Father. I promise he will answer you, and if you don't feel good enough or worthy enough to pray, KNOW those feelings don't come from your loving father in heaven. I know if you reach out to him, and the second you say Dear Heavenly Father, that he is listening to you. He does love you, and I LOVE YOU! 


Sister Maddie DeLoach 

No comments:

Post a Comment