Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Kia Ora Whanau 11-30-16

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MUM!!! Her birthday was yesterday for us in the Promised Land;) BUT I just wanted to share a tender mercy that My Heavenly Father gave to me. I woke up so happy that it was Moms birthday and we went out tracting. The FIRST two houses we went to the persons name was CAMILLE. AND they were both SO nice. I just got a tear to my eye and felt that Heavenly Father did know me, and he does hear my prayers. Later that night we went to the Visitors Centre, and moms EXACT car drove by and again, I felt that he loves me and blessed me with a tender mercy.

I am so glad everyone had such a great thanksgiving, I hear you laughed about my bagel and my laugh attacks, and I am sure you will miss me on Christmas at 5 a.m.... haha BUT nonetheless, I am so grateful you all got to be together. This week we decorated for Christmas here at the VC, and it took about 4 hours, we had to do 4 HUGE trees, and MAN was I a great help, sorry mom for all the past 19 years of my life for being useless at helping, haha I promise I will be better!

Well right now in our area we are working with the Tumai family, they are less active and have a daughter who is 10 who isn't baptized. Her name is Atawhai and she is beautiful. We have been able to teach her these past few weeks, and this past week, her Dad said he is willing to go through any process to be able to baptize his daughter!!!!! YAY!! I am so excited and happy to see heavenly fathers hand in so many peoples lives. It's seriously amazing to see people soften and see their hearts change in a matter of a few weeks.

 Another great thing is the woman I told you about that came online and her name was Bon, she left the church a few years ago because of anti material and she was trying to come back, well SHE GOT PERMISSION TO GET RE-BAPTIZED THIS WEEKEND!!!! She is getting baptized on Saturday in California, and it's been so humbling to see the power of online teaching and social media in allowing us to teach her this far away. She is so nervous yet so excited, and I am so excited for her!! 

Well, I am sure you have seen #LIGHTTHEWORLD but I challenge each of you to go to Mormon.org, and to watch the short video the church just released, we got training from Salt Lake a few weeks ago and they said as a church they feel this is the best video ever released. There are also 25 days and 25 ways little things we can do daily to be more christlike. December 1 is Christ lifted others burdens, and YOU can too. Today I will lift anothers burdens, try my best to follow my Saviors example!! Don't chat with a representative on the page though, because that could be me.. hahaha or maybe do;) 

Anywho, I just wanted you each to know that I am happy! Life isn't or this mission isn't what I expected it, but it's the beauty of it. I am loving being here at the Visitors Centre, I love the family unit here, and I love seeing the HASTENING of the work, I promise if you could see how busy mormon.org and chat are and from the DIVERSE places these are coming from and the questions these people have you could see that the work is progressing, it truly will meet every nation, tongue and people. And I am EXCITED to be a part of it. 

I love you all heaps, please watch the christmas video. YOU ARE THE LIGHT OF MY WORLD!!
p.s.. everything I eat my lips have an allergic reaction and I look like Kylie Jenner.. hahah

Arohanui,

Sister DeLoach 











No comments:

Post a Comment