Monday, August 22, 2016

What a Week (Friends) 8-21-16

Spiritually, physically and emotionally drained. 
School starts this week! Can't believe it! I am so excited to hear about all of your wonderful experiences! This week has really been a challenging one, I can understand a little more why some people in the scriptures took a long rest, or a long pass out after certain experiences.

I believe after having this badge, I should be a certified therapist, bishop, marriage councilor, and financial adviser, hahaha kidding, KINDA! 

Craige is scheduled to be baptized on Saturday, and I know he can make it! I am so excited for him to be cleansed from his past life, to just have a fresh start, a fresh view of himself, the world, and God. I know that we don't have to get baptized again to have this, if you want a fresh view of yourself, God and the world around you, pray to father in heaven... HE LOVES YOU!

This week was rather hard, I feel like Satan is really trying to pull me down, but I know that means something great will eventually happen, please keep praying for those in this area! We had a lesson with Micheal (our golden investigator) the other day and he said "Sisters you would be so proud of me, I was offered a coke the other day and turned it down because it has caffeine in it" AHAHAH We didn't know whether to laugh or what, but we then explained the word of wisdom again.. haha it was so cute to see how hard he was trying though! I LOVE HIM! Also we had a fireside last night that we have been planning since June, and it was AMAZING! 100+ people showed up and 5 or 6 non members! It was wonderful!

I had the worst headache I have ever had the other day as we got to a lesson, before we went in we said a prayer and I asked if during the lesson I could please not have this headache, literally the whole time while we taught I didn't have one. THE SECOND we said amen after the closing prayer it rushed back on. I know that he answered my prayer though. I know he can make the bad times better. If you are struggling I challenge you to pray to him, he is there for each and EVERYONE of you. It doesn't matter where you have been, he only cares about where you can go and who you can become! 

The average man runs until 
The breath in him is gone,
But the champion has the iron will
That makes him carry on

For rest the average runner begs,
When limp his muscles grow, 
But the champion runs on leaden legs,
His courage makes him go

The average man's complacent when
He's done his best to score
But the champion does his best and then
HE DOES A LITTLE MORE 

Arohanui, Sister DeLoach!






No comments:

Post a Comment