Monday, August 15, 2016

Kia Ora (friends)... 8-14-16

What a beautiful week full of MIRACLES. "I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES....." (finish how you'd like)

I will add to the excitement of last weeks email, and tell you more about Micheal, the one who just showed up at church. He ended up going to an Elders Quorum activity, and we had another lesson with him, and at the lesson he told us " I asked my mates at work what Mormons couldn't do and they mentioned mormons don't drink coffee, so I stopped drinking coffee." UHHH WOW!! He then told us, He received the STRONGEST witness that the Book of Mormon is true, and that he can never deny it. We set him for September 10 for baptism, and I know he can make it!!! He showed up to church yesterday in a brand new suit, he was soo stoked to be there!! He is kind as and is literally such a choice guy!! 

Keep praying for Craige please! He is scheduled for the 27th to be baptized! He is having a hard time knowing that his family isn't accepting of his choice, but he knows that it is the right choice. He is so crack up and always says things like "It's not like I'm going to the bar, or a club or in prison, I just thought they would be happy for me" HAHA it's true though. 

God does not cease to be a God of miracles. Expect miracles daily. "The only difference between a miracle and a coincidence is one you forgot to give God the credit." YOU can see miracles in your life. I know that this is the true church!!! Keep going, don't give up! I am so grateful for EVERY single one of you. I think about you all, and truly pray for you daily!

I am always here for any of you, and I hope you know YOU ARE WORTH IT! 

Arohanui,
Sister Maddie DeLoach 

decided to be elders for a night 

No comments:

Post a Comment