Monday, February 6, 2017

FRIENDS 2-5-17

Hello my friends!! It's been a crazy week, I am sure you all heard the news about the schedule change for missionaries, and it's SO NICE!! I love it. We were able to have Zone Meeting to be able to watch the missionary fireside, it was absolutely incredible. 

This week we had exchanges, and I stayed in Sunnyhills with Sister Maire. We had MIRACLE after MIRACLE. The one I wanted to share was about this woman named Lisa. Lisa has has brain surgery a few times and she is so nice. Just that day we went to see her, she told us how her family was going through some really difficult times. We sat and talked with her and tried to comfort her, the conversation went from Plan of Salvation to the Atonement, to prayer, and all over the place. She was sharing with us how it's been 16 months since her last surgery and she has her second headache which is REALLY bad. She just kinda sat there grabbing her head, and we felt like we should ask her if she would like a priesthood blessing, we did, and she said YES! We called the Elders, and they came immediately. It was such a beautiful blessing, and the spirit was so strong, after we asked her what she thought or how she felt. She said "when they put there hands on my head, I FELT POWER." She said she literally felt power run through her body and she knows that we are called of God. She then said "I Promise you with my whole life, I DO NOT HAVE A HEAD ACHE RIGHT NOW." She was in shock, she said, it's literally gone. She then asked what she can do to have this feeling all the time, we gave her a Book of Mormon, and talked a little more with her. It was absolutely amazing. What a crazy experience to literally before my eyes to watch someone be healed by the power of God. So grateful for priesthood holders in my life, that I know I can call upon whenever I need them. I am so grateful every single day for that special gift we all have access to!!!

I hope and pray you are all happy and doing well, a special person passed away in NZ this week, and it really made me appreciate the relationships I have with all of you, you each mean so much to me. I hope and pray this email finds you happy and well. I miss you and love you all!! 

forgot to tell you Elder Dale G. Renlund is coming to our mission and to our stake and we are getting to have a conference with him on thursday the feb 23!! SO EXCITED!!! 

Arohanui,
Sister Maddie DeLoach 

No comments:

Post a Comment