Monday, January 30, 2017

SUMMER in NZ 1-29-17

KIA ORA!!! 
How are you all doing?? We had a crazy week, but it was AMAZING!!! 

This past week I had a crazy experience. At the beginning of my mission, Sister Gurney and I were street contacting and met  a girl named Tilly, she was only 15. We got her info, but she lived in Sunnyhills so we sent it to the missionaries there. Not sure they ever did anything with it. Well this past week about 7 months later, we were planning, and I had the strongest voice in my head say "Tilly- 6 Gwendolin Place" It wouldn't go away so I told Sister Kafoa that I have no idea if that is her address, but I feel we should go. I knew that I wrote it down about 7 months ago, but there was NO way possible, that I remembered that. The spirit literally brought back to my remembrance her name and address. ONE PERSON IS THAT IMPORTANT. Anyways, we went to see, AND SHE LIVES THERE!!!! She was SO interested, and she said that she has really been reading a lot about Jesus Christ lately, we offered her a Book of Mormon, and she said she has ALWAYS wanted one to learn more about Jesus Christ, she said we should come back in a few days when her WHOLE family is there because she said they would all love our message.... WELL it gets better. On Sunday, we went to church, and this lady in our ward came up to us and said "Sisters I have had the strongest impressions lately, multiple times that I need to have you over and that I need to invite our family friends for a FHE." I have no idea why but I felt to ask Sister Smith if she knew Tilly. I said Sister Smith would you happen to know a Tilly? and she said "Tilly Pihama?" I said YES!! she said "SISTER DELOACH THAT IS THE FAMILY I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!" Wow. What a tender mercy, what a special experience to have, and especially being able to share that with a member. It's incredible what the spirit can do!!! 

I know that as you keep doing all that you can the Spirit really will bring all things to your remembrance. I know that you are loved, and I know that you are important to our Heavenly Father. If he allows someone like me to be on the front line of his army, I am POSITIVE that he sees you with infinite worth. YOU ARE AMAZING!! I am eternally grateful to know someone like each of you! 

Arohanui,
Sister Maddie DeLoach 

No comments:

Post a Comment