Monday, January 9, 2017

What a WEEK (friends) 1-8-17

HELLO FRIENDS!!! Another amazing week here in NZ! This week was exhausting!!! BUT really great. This week Sister Kafoa and I were MIRACULOUSLY able to set FOUR of our investigators with a baptismal date. It was absolutely crazy. Three of them happened in one day, and I have NEVER been more exhausted. I am so physically, and spiritually drained. 

This week we had a crazy man come on chat who asked us to call Him. We called him and he said he wanted to know more about why the curse of dark skin was given, and when the curse was lifted. We gave him the best answers that we could but we honestly didn't know much to give him, so we told him that we would study that question and call him back. I  felt quite sad after we talked because I felt like he was trying to shake my testimony of everything that I had ever known. Well, we studied our little tails off and we both received some AMAZING revelation and answers. We did get our question answered. We went to call him back and he NEVER answered, but it was a testimony to me, when we have questions about the gospel, or questions about anything if we Honesty put in the time to study and seek for the answers and pray until we can't pray anymore, that the Lord will help us. He will inspire our minds. I am so grateful for this experience, that I had to study for someone else, yet to learn SO much in return. I do know that this gospel is true. I feel like this week, so many people or different things tried to shake my testimony but I ultimately realized that when we have our foundation built on Jesus Christ, nothing can shake us. 

I hope you know how important you each are to me, I look through your names each week and think about what each of you have done for me.  I am so blessed to have friends like you! I cannot wait to see you all soon, I LOVE YOU. Hope each of you make it back to school, work and/or family safe. 

AROHANUI,
Sister Maddie DeLoach

p.s.. she rided on a donkey (watch childrens bible video about the birth of Jesus to know what I mean hahaha) 

No comments:

Post a Comment