Monday, September 26, 2016

Hello Friends (9-25-16)

Sorry to be late, again.. Basically went hiking today in the Garden of Eden.. This is literally the most beautiful country. I know I only emailed a few days ago, so I will just share one amazing thing that happened yesterday!! 

Yesterday this girl about my age that is a returning member always comes to the Visitors Centre and so always talk to her, yesterday we could tell that something was off and she started to share with us her concerns and doubts about entering the temple. Of course Satan was working on her.... and we decided to share with her experiences that we have had with satan trying to tell us not to do good things. We talked with her and the spirit was so strong, and in the middle of talking with her, she started just sobbing and in the middle of her tears she muttered out the words "I didn't know the burden I had was so heavy until I just felt it lift." Wow I was so grateful to see that Heavenly Father did care enough about this one person to lift her burden. I know that he cares enough about EACH of you to do the same. In Matthew 11:28-30 it talks about how Christs burden is light, and his yoke is easy. I know that he can help you all with anything that you are going through. Don't give up, you are so loved. I pray for you daily!! Keep on going!! 

Arohanui, 
Sister Maddie DeLoach 

No comments:

Post a Comment