Tuesday, September 6, 2016

(FRIENDS) 9-4-16

GREAT WEEK!! 
miracles miracles miracles

*Also I didn't even know there was an Earthquake in NZ this week, so I am all goods hahah thank you for worrying though, I am safe and alive!! 

Nicholas David Walker, this is the name of the rugby player that will not give us his address, who confesses all his sins to us, and who we have been praying to run into again. He is so nice, he is so in need of the hope of the gospel in his life right now!! I literally do not know what he see's when he looks at us, but the instant we see him he confesses all of his sins to us, it's hilarious!! Well, we have been praying so hard, we have quite the big area and it's hard to see the same people, BUT we believe in miracles. This week we were running late to a Less Active families house, and outside down the road WE SAW NICHOLAS DAVID WALKER!!! He had a lighter in his hands and I confiscated it:) I better get that out of our car before car checks.. haha that might be weird explaining to president. 

Another miracle is this week we got two new Samoan sisters in the VC and neither of them drive so we pick them up for shift, we went to get them they weren't home, we left our phone at the flat, and we had no gas, and it was Sunday..hahah so we decided to run to a members house and they weren't home, we prayed(a lot) and went to another members house. While we were there we realized we didn't even know the sisters number to call them, and right then Sister Gurney said "Wait I have this paper in my pocket" Literally pulls out a paper from her pocket with the Sister's number on it, she has no idea when or how that paper got in her pocket. MIRACLES!!!! 

I've been reading a talk given to all missionaries called the 4th missionary, and it makes you feel like you are the worst missionary in the world, yet also gives you so much hope that you can become something so glorious in the Lord's eyes, I know thats how life is, NO MATTER how bad you think you are at life or doing things, THE LORD will always allow you to become what he SEE'S IN YOUR POTENTIAL!

I truly love you all, I pray for you by name, and am grateful to be a missionary. I hope you know how much I love this country and these people. I feel eternally grateful. 

Arohanui, 
Sister DeLoach 

No comments:

Post a Comment