Monday, April 17, 2017

He is Risen!!! 4-16-17

A week full of opposition. That's life though, right? This week there were cyclone warnings, so we were so grateful to be in a car!!! Well, we thought, until we went into a lesson, came out and someone had vandalized our mirror completely off our car.. hahah. Not to mention the rest of the week we were biking and walking :) Until Sister Ticong's bike brakes literally broke all the way off, haha and so we were stuck to walking, I have never been so exhausted in my life in our huge area! 

This week was Easter Week and it was beautiful regardless of all the chaos. It was such a privilege I was asked to speak in Sacrament meeting on the Savior's Death and Resurrection, we had 3 investigators come, so it was such a beautiful Sunday. I felt so grateful to have Easter Sunday to truly think during the sacrament of how I can fully give myself over to the Lord, and to truly heal. It's been such a blessing being here realizing how much room we truly each have to heal. I love that this is a gospel of healing, it's a gospel of growing, and giving everything over to the Lord. I loved a line in general conference which says, "No one has sinned tomorrow." HOW TRUE. We each have the potential today to become the person that we want to be tomorrow. I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father, a loving Savior Jesus Christ.

I really feel grateful this week, I feel grateful for parents, and siblings, and friends who have encouraged me to push through hard times. This week was rather challenging yet as we rode up big heals in the pouring rain, I somehow felt the peace of the Lord, I somehow had enough strength to always make it to the top, and I somehow had enough courage to ride through dark scary areas at night. Truly the Lord is my light; so why should I fear!!! I am so grateful for His continual guidance, I feel his love, and I hope you do too. Something else that stood out from conference was this, "Come as you are; but don't plan to say as you are". Truly this has been the lesson of my mission, I have come and he has changed me, once he has changed me, he strives to do so again, this is a gospel of change and we can all change daily. I love you so much, wherever you are right now, remember he can calm troubled seas, troubled souls, and he can heal you. I love you so much, I am grateful for a family like you, I often think of funny memories, and long to make more, but until then I will continue to give my best. I LOVE YOU!!!! 

PLEASE WATCH PRINCE OF PEACE VIDEO on Mormon.org it will change your life!!!

Arohanui,
Sister Maddie DeLoach

No comments:

Post a Comment