Monday, June 6, 2016

Friends 6-4-16

Hello ALL!! 
Transfers were this week, and I was so fortunate to be able to stay in the Lake Ward with Sis. Chudleigh!! This week was pretty slow, but still awesome!! 

We went bowling as Visitors Center Sisters on Monday, and for any of you that have been bowling with me, you know how funny it is to watch me bowl.. they were all dying, luckily I could laugh at myself too!! HAHA 

This week in Testimony Meeting this man got up and bore his testimony, he said how his daughter has 3 tumors, and they found out she has a few months to live.. He said "We have faith in Jesus Christ, so we know that he has given us this trial because he loves and trusts us" WOW. These people here are incredible, not to mention that same man has a downs daughter, he is so amazing. I'm sure this will be talked about in conference, so here I am giving you a little heads up, but there is a 12 year old boy here who got in a VERY bad accident, he's been in the hospital for 7 months, he turned 12 while in the hospital, and desired to be given the Aaronic Priesthood, he got ordained yesterday, and from his hospital bed he gave the Sacrament to his family. WOW.

This gospel is for you. It is individualized. I know life is hard, I know!! I know we make mistakes, I make them daily, but because Jesus Christ loves us individually, he allows us to grow. He is so aware of you. HE loves you. 

I wasn't going to share this, but I felt as though I should. I hope you can get something from this, and I hope you remember you have never sunk below the infinite atonement of Jesus Christ. I LOVE YOU, and more importantly, HE LOVES YOU! 

Love, Sister Maddie DeLoach 

No comments:

Post a Comment