Monday, September 11, 2017

Forever Grateful (friends) 9-2-17

Words cannot express my feelings, 18 months was the fastest thing I have ever done, and I would do it all over again. How truly grateful I am to my Heavenly Father for KNOWING that I needed to come here. I truly feel that I am a Kiwi, and my heart will forever stay on this Island, Aotearoa, that truly means so much to me. I wanted to thank you all for all the love, support and prayers. This journey was JOYOUS, and I know that you did as much on your end. I truly thank you, and feel that these two scriptures sum up how I am feelings, SEE YOU SOON. I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alma 26:12,16
12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.
16 Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel.

I love you so much Whanau, I hope you love and accept me, my mixed accent, and changed ways. I am truly grateful to leave here a changed person, and know that I can continue to do so everyday as I follow my Saviour Jesus Christ. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! MUCH AROHA!!

Arohanui,
Sister DeLoach

p.s. this picture with the three of us, is three generations. I trained Sister Gurney and she trained Sister Larson, so we had to get matching coats... hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment